- All Purpose Degreaser
- Elbow Grease is formulated to remove grease and oil in all situations. It is ideal for removing grease spots from fabrics and porous materials, for removing grease from the kitchen surfaces and for cleaning oily surfaces such as engines and machinery.
- Elbow Grease it tough enough to get rid of oil from a car engine, yet gentle enough to safely remove grease stains from delicate and coloured fabrics. For coloured materials, patch test the colour resistance on a hidden area. For painted materials or materials that are not mentioned, patch test on a hidden area of the surface you wish to treat. Do not ingest. If product is ingested then seek medical advice. People with sensitive skin should avoid prolonged contact with product. Ventilate room after use.
- Solvent free
- For fabrics, metals and plastics
- The only cleaner you'll ever need!
- Hard surfaces: Make sure nozzle is turned to the ON position. Spray onto a clean cloth and wipe surface. For tougher deposits, spray directly onto surface and wipe off with a clean cloth. Stubborn deposits may require further applications.
- Fabrics: Spray directly onto stain and then wash as usual. Elbow Grease will not evaporate in washing machines.
Frequently Asked Questions
How much do you charge for Postage?
We charge a flat rate of postage, as follows:
|Sydney||$9.99 or FREE over $125|
|$10.99 or FREE over $125|
|Canberra & Tweed Heads||$12.99 or FREE over $125|
|$14.99 or FREE over $150|
|$17.99 or FREE over $150|
|$19.99 or FREE over $150|
|Tasmania||$19.99 flat rate|
|QLD & SA Country||$22.99 flat rate|
|NT (excluding remote areas)||$24.99 flat rate|
|WA Country South
WA Country North
Christmas & Cocos Is
Aust Antarctic Territory
|We're unable to ship to you right now, but please contact email@example.com for a quote.|
There is no minimum or maximum order, so no hidden surprises on checkout!
Where are the items dispatched from?
Our warehouse is Sydney based - therefore all packages are dispatched from Sydney. Usually Australia Post aim to deliver items in 1-3 business days for Metro Sydney, Melbourne and Brisbane. The rest of Australia is usually 3-10 business days. Sometimes weather events and busy seasonal times of year can affect shipping times. Please keep your eye on Australia Post websites for further information.
You will receive a tracking number from Australia Post as soon as your package leaves our warehouse. Please note that we do not track every item when it leaves the warehouse, so we rely on the customer to let us know if it is has not arrived!
How long will it take for my order to be dispatched?
All orders are usually processed and dispatched the same day if ordered before 8am AEST otherwise they will be dispatched the next working day. Please be aware that during busy periods and restocks it may be up 3 working days to dispatch. We ask you to be patient during these times, rest assured we are working as quickly as we can to get your order to your door.
What couriers do you use?
We use Australia Post for all of our deliveries.
What happens if I do not receive my goods?
Once you place your order you will receive an email with an Australia Post tracking number. You will be able to track your package, If you are unable to track your goods or a length of time has passed past the timescales mentioned above, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org
Please note after the package has left our warehouse we have no control over how long it will take to arrive. If you feel like it has been too long or their is no tracking information available please contact us. We will raise an investigation with Australia Post to try and track this down.
Due to the volumes of packages Australia Post are handling at the moment sometimes on rare occasions unfortunately packages do get lost. Please rest assured on this occasion we will either refund or replace the package.
What happens if my item(s) are damaged in the mail?
If the products within your package is damaged please contact us at email@example.com and we will arrange a replacement or a refund to be sent out to you. This does happen on occasions due the nature of the products that we sell. We want you to be completely satisfied with the products you receive so please reach out to us asap if they are damaged. We are not always told that items are getting returned to sender so if you receive a notification from Australia Post please reach out to us, and we can arrange a replacement/refund.
Will you be getting more products?
In short, this is a big fat 'yes'! We are constantly looking for new products and speaking to our trusted suppliers on a regular basis. If there is something in particular you would like to see, then please email firstname.lastname@example.org and we will do our very best to make it happen!
How often do you receive new stock?
We are aiming to restock every 6-8 weeks depending on shipping times. Keep your eye on our social media pages for announcements and sign up to our newsletter.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.